Rockin' Face Painter...When it comes to face painting - we rock.

Sprite Love / Kinda "Face Painting" Video (turn volume on)

Monday, February 18, 2008

Mark Reid's Face Painting Workshop


I haven't had the chance to update this blog in a while, so I wanted to post about the amazing face painting workshop I assisted with coordinating and attending mid-January. Mark Reid is an incredible and gifted face and body artist, and we had the pleasure of getting to see him in action. He taught approximately 14 face painters from this area. Here he is painting step-by-step a "hulk" monster design on my son who was one of the models.



We had such a great time, and Mark is just the funniest, sweetest guy and was so helpful in guiding us along to better our brush strokes, lines and blending etc. If you are a face painter and can take the opportunity to take Mark's class, I highly recommend it!

No comments: