Rockin' Face Painter...When it comes to face painting - we rock.

Sprite Love / Kinda "Face Painting" Video (turn volume on)

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Angels Watching Over Me


Yesterday I was face painting for my good friend Mary's children's birthday party. This cute lil' gal climbs up into my chair and requests the angel design. As I start to paint the wings on her, she begins this conversation:

Cute Girl: "When people die, they become angels. Right?"

Me: "They sure do sweetie."

Cute Girl: "But why do they become angels?"

Me: "Because then they can watch over us and help us while we are still here."

Cute Girl: "But why do they need to watch over us?"

Me: "Because honey, we need all the help we can get."


Cute Girl: "But why do we need help?"

Me: "We just do. Angels are very smart, and they know what's best - that's why they look over us."

Cute Girl: Quiet.

I guess that answered that......

1 comment:

Patty said...

Your face painting photos are beautiful You do really nice work. I was sent over by Regina's Mom. I guess you answered the little girl quite nicely.