Rockin' Face Painter...When it comes to face painting - we rock.

Sprite Love / Kinda "Face Painting" Video (turn volume on)

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Face Painting for Little League Closing Day

Photobucket

YaY! I got a EZ-Up shade tent! This is the first event where I got to use it.

We face painted at my sons' Little League Closing Day in our part of town. And I (well it was my hubby and kids) sold the funsticks of Colorful Candy Art - http://www.colorfulcandyart.com/
This year, the Little League event coordinators wanted to make Closing Day more like a carnival and they had a dunk tank, bouncy house, local food vendors etc. I have to give them kudos for executing a great event and the kids had a blast!

We had a lot of fun, but learned quickly that I need to get sand bag weights for the tent. We were in a gusty wind location and hubby spent most of his time holding the center of the tent down!

No comments: