Rockin' Face Painter...When it comes to face painting - we rock.

Sprite Love / Kinda "Face Painting" Video (turn volume on)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kids say the funniest things sometimes!

Photobucket

I always give the birthday girl a gem or jewels on their design when I face paint at their birthday party.

I was face painting at this above darling little girls' birthday party, and one of her friends said:

Girl in line: "I want a gem too!"

Me: "Sweetie, only the birthday girl gets a gem since it is her special day."

Girl in line: "Well then, how do I get a gem?"

Me: "Have me come to your next birthday party, and I'll put a gem on your face painting."

She was quiet for a moment.

Girl in line: "How does my mommy rent you?"

I wanted to crack up and laugh so badly.

I gave her my business card and told her to give it to her mommy, so she can find out how to "rent" me for her party........

Kids say the funniest things sometimes!


No comments: