Rockin' Face Painter...When it comes to face painting - we rock.

Sprite Love / Kinda "Face Painting" Video (turn volume on)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Face Painting at Dunn-Edwards Paints Grand Opening

Yesterday I face painted and did glitter tatts at Dunn-Edwards Paints' 100th Store Grand Opening. Hubby and me love their paint, as the interior of our house happens to be painted in all Dunn-Edwards.

Wow, there were a lot of folks at this event! What was way-cool was that an 18 wheeler pulled up that was a mobile In-N-Out Burger and served their yummy burgers (I didn't have time to get one, but wanted to go to a drive thru after the gig, but was too tired).

I was happy to be able to work with my vendor friends - Tom Kelly of Cartoon of You provided cartoon portraits, and Amy Nehrig of Twist and Shout Balloons provided balloon twisting.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: