Rockin' Face Painter...When it comes to face painting - we rock.

Sprite Love / Kinda "Face Painting" Video (turn volume on)

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Face Painting for a First Birthday Party

Photobucket


I cannot describe just how adorable this little girl was! She is the celebrant's "big sister" and she looked so darling in her traditional Chinese attire for her little brother's First Birthday celebration. I absolutely love the colors in her dress and her hair bows. When I first met her -she is shy at first- I told her that I wanted bows JUST LIKE HERS for my hair! After I face painted her, throughout the party she would sneak over to my mirror to get another peek at her face. So darn cute!

I had the privilige to work again with Laura Caldwell a.k.a. Annie Banannie and she provided entertainment with her balloon show and twisting balloons for the kids after her show. She was my balloon twister vendor for the Mary Poppins party that I produced a while back. She is amazing and is great with children!!!

I also met a really nice couple -Lori & Keith-, professional photographers of Lori Anderson Photography and they were busy, busy, busy getting shots of the event and the kids. I can't wait to see their images that they took!

Overall, it was a beautiful party, and Eunice the mom, did a fab job of decorating their home and I have never seen more food for a party!


3 comments:

Laura Caldwell (Annie Banannie) said...

Hi there. Thanks for the mention. You did your magic with birthday boy's sister, because by the time I got to the party, the first thing she did was show me her face paint. It was great to work with you - and almost every child wanted a balloon to match their gorgeous face painting. Hope to do it again soon! Annie

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Such a precious face! I miss you blogging on the ParTea Planner! Hope to see you soon!

Sweet Designs said...

Great face paintings, I am so glad I found you again thru your other blog "parTea Planner. I am glad to know you are OK, I think alot of people are worried about you since you haven't posted for so long on your ParTea Planner blog. But at any rate I am thrilled you are OK and doing so well at another venture!
Hugs
Judith