Rockin' Face Painter...When it comes to face painting - we rock.

Sprite Love / Kinda "Face Painting" Video (turn volume on)

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July Face Painting

Had a busy Fourth of July day! But it was a blast!

First I did face painting at a block party in Orange. WOW, what a cool street! It was like a scene out of a Norman Rockwell picture - kids all dressed in red, white & blue with their bikes all decorated. Everyone had shade tents in their front yard and were hanging out, folks with grills and big-belly smokers, old-fashioned popcorn maker and snow cones were displayed. Some even had misters hanging from the telephone poles to cool the kids down. Then they had a trackless train giving the kids rides up and down the blocked-off street and "Uncle Sam" making an appearance. I told the host that I want to move to their street!


This fella wanted a tiger which I did in red, white & blue.

Photobucket


Then immediately following that gig, I went down to a country club in Newport Beach to do face painting at their Fourth of July Carnival (I had also did their Easter celebration too). Rebecca & me had a great time, and I did a few glitter tattoos as well.

Photobucket

When that was over for us, I drove like a mad dog before dusk to meet my family to watch the fireworks. From our view where we were sitting, we could see the Dana Point fireworks and the San Clemente fireworks. We had a lot of fun!

No comments: