Rockin' Face Painter...When it comes to face painting - we rock.

Sprite Love / Kinda "Face Painting" Video (turn volume on)

Monday, September 29, 2008

Face Painting at a High School Reunion Picnic

Photobucket

Over the weekend, I face painted at Laguna Beach High School Class of 1988's Family Picnic. It was a lot of fun! A lot of kids too!

At every event I face paint, sometimes there is one design that I did that was either a new color, a new way of painting etc. and it is my event favorite (above). This one of the lime green cheetah was my fave. I just love the color on this little lady, with her fab hair, great smile and glistening green glitter!

To make this rockin' color green I used Wolfe Essentials Light Green #057 as a base. I didn't like how flat it looked, so I put Kryolan's Interferenze Silver Green on top of it, which gave it the nice sheen look. (For my FP Friends who read my blog)

Photobucket


All ages of kids love face painting!

No comments: