Rockin' Face Painter...When it comes to face painting - we rock.

Sprite Love / Kinda "Face Painting" Video (turn volume on)

Friday, September 19, 2008

Wolfe Brothers Face Painting Workshop

Me and "the Bros"


Photobucket


What a freakin' blast.

This past week was so much fun!

I helped co-produce the Wolfe Brothers
Workshop here in Orange County with Rebecca who invited them out. It was a face painting workshop where we were honored to have these brothers (twins!) to come out and teach us their techniques.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so much or so hard - and for those of you who know me....I have a pretty darn loud laugh!

Besides cutting up a lot, they taught us a lot. But the thing that impressed me so much, was their method of teaching. They were very encouraging and honest about our results and never made you feel like you wouldn't get it. Most of us creative types are perfectionists by nature, so when trying something new you want it to be right, right away. A line they kept saying was "the first is the worst" meaning it will take some practice to get it. So I never felt discouraged and they empowered us with so much.

If you are a fellow face painter reading this, then I highly recommend you take their class if you can. Even if you are a beginner or a seasoned painter you WILL learn a ton!

Here is a link to the photos. You can tell just from viewing the photos what fun these guys are!!!

No comments: