Rockin' Face Painter...When it comes to face painting - we rock.

Sprite Love / Kinda "Face Painting" Video (turn volume on)

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Face Painting Rocks Buttons!



IT'S HERE.

The Button Maker!

*sigh*
me so happy.....



Photobucket
My three-and-a half-year old daughter attempting to push it down to make a button.

Photobucket

Her first button!

Photobucket
Photobucket
So we made 170 buttons in about two hours. Hubby came home from work, saw all the stuff on the table then gave me the whole Ricky Ricardo "What the hell is this?" schpeel. Stood around and watched for a bit, then passively started making buttons (like he wasn't interested) - and kept going. It freed me to keep cutting with the circle cutter which speeded up the process. Then I made the small labels to stick to the back with the instructions on how to wash off.

On one of the buttons I sprinkled some yellow glitter on it. The picture looks terrible - just looks sandy/gritty. But in person, it is very SPARKLY (and anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE THE SPARKLE) and when it hits the sun or light - ZING! Sparkle goodness! This one I will wear on my apron.

THE VERY NEXT DAY:

Photobucket

The next day I face painted at my sons' AYSO Soccer Opening Day - hubby is Coach of both their teams, and of course, I am Team Mom.....

Every kid I face painted got a button so now the moms or dads know how to wash it off. Hopefully it will end up on some bulletin boards in homes all over Orange County! (BTW, this is my very fast one-minute cheetah since the line was as long as a soccer field!)

No comments: